and Hydrometer Analysis Graphing for Windows
SieveGraph allows you to produce professional quality,
highly customized graphs of sieve and hydrometer analyses.
Download Animated Demonstration and Training Movies
New Version 2.0 Now Available! -- Featuring:
Improved Data Entry -- Spreadsheet-style data entry
interface simplifies data input. Enter data as weight retained and
percent passing is calculated automatically.
Improved Clipboard Support -- Data entry is
simplified with clipboard support for cut/copy/paste of samples and graph
Polynomial Curve-Fitting for Lines -- Provides
high-quality lines fit to data points with smooth curves.
Calculation of D10 and other size for a given percent
-- Calculate the Dx (size at which x percent passes) and easily display on
graphs and labels.
Support for Unicode character sets.
- Unlimited number of samples per graph
- Unlimited number of graphs per document (prints one graph per
- Import/export of tab-delimited ASCII text files.
- Insert SieveGraph plots into OLE containers such as Word or
- Up to 20 sieve/hydrometer sizes per sample
- Display a text annotation on each graph in a moveable, and
customizable text box
- Print graphs with choice or page margins, headers, footers,
and graph borders
- Display individual sample labels, or a moveable, customizable
legend key, or both
- Set graph text in almost any language
- Plot sieve labels and corresponding sizes at the top of each
- Select fonts, colors, and line styles for each graph
- Set maximum and minimum particle sizes for graphs
- Display a unique title for each graph
Usability and Convenience
- Easy-to-use Windows features such as print preview,
- Context-sensitive on-line help
- Extremely easy to use, and very fast program operation
Display a Table of Common Soil Classifications with Each
Graph. Choose from:
- Unified Soils Classification System
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- U.S Bureau of Public Roads
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- American Association for State Highway and Transportation
SieveGraph Example Screens
Click on an image to view full size
This is the SieveGraph main window (annotations illustrating features
have been added using MS Word)
You can embed SieveGraph plots in OLE container applications, such as
Microsoft Excel (shown here), other Microsoft Office applications, Corel WordPerfect
Suite, and many other products
Here is another sample sieve plot. You have total control over
colors and fonts, as well as layout of various items. You set
sieve size minimum and maximum. SieveGraph supports full printing and print preview with choice of
page margins, headers, footers, and graph borders
Version 2.0 introduces a simplified data entry interface. Data is
entered using spreadsheet style controls. You enter the weight
retained on each sieve, and percent passing is calculated automatically.